Commercial presentation: Bag of 10 white masks.
- INVIMA Import License.
- FDA Medical Device Registration Certificate No. ST20MAR006C.
- Certificate of Conformity No. AST2003205019PPE
- Manufacturer with IAF Certificate No. 23220Q201270R0S of compliance with GB / T19001-2016 / ISO9001: 2015 standards
The KN95 mask is a single-use device that provides effective, comfortable and hygienic respiratory protection against dust and particles. It is foldable and made of lightweight materials that provide user comfort and promote greater
- Efficient filtration: Filtration equal to or greater than 95% of dust, mist, drops and other particles.
- Multilayer Filters: Uses moderately thick, melt-blown nonwoven for optimal particle absorption. The electrostatic filter is highly efficient in filtering particles.
- Breathe easily: The non-woven fabric allows comfortable breathing.
- Ergonomic Design: Comfortable to use and with odorless, low impedance filter material.
- Securely Sealed: Adjustable metal strip ensures optimum sealing between the nose and the mask.